Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gocush[_29_] gocush[_29_] is offline

Default User Form Text Box

How can I create a text box that will return a single? <<<<

You may need to contact a dating service for this. ;-)

"Paul" wrote:

How can I create a text box that will return a single?

I have user form that has two labels and one text box. Label One shows the
base rate. Text Box allows the user input a markup. Label Two should show the
total rate, consisting of the markup and the base rate.

I programmed a label.caption update at the text box change event, but I get
a data mismatch because the text box returns text even if the input is
numeric.

Also, how can I configure the text box so that all values input show as
percentages, similar to the % format on a normal worksheet cell?

Thanks,

Paul

--
Paul