Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mircea Pleteriu Mircea Pleteriu is offline

Default Excel does not redraw iteself

I've set the ScreenUptating to true but no change. The same behaviour.

Hi Mircea,

The picture you attached, together with the other symptoms you described,

is
typical of Screenupdating not being reset from False to True, I'm assuming
that somewhere you disabled it.

Application.ScreenUpdating = True

Always ensure it is reset when your code terminates, sometimes gets
overlooked in error handling routines. Also need to reset to display a
MsgBox, or indeed any thing else that changes that you want your users to
see while your code is running.

Regards,
Peter T

"Mircea Pleteriu" wrote in message
Please find attached a screen shot.

"Fredrik Wahlgren" wrote in

message

"Mircea Pleteriu" wrote in message
Not at all. The Excel does not repaint and an image with the message

box
at
the previous position remains on the screen.

So you end up with 2 or more messageboxes? Can you attach a screen

copy.
know I had a problem like this a long time ago, I hope I can remeber

the
solution.

/Fredrik