MrSkoot99

Here is the format of the column headings in the worksheet:
A Env #
B Last Name
C First Name
D Prefix (e.g. Mr, Mrs, etc)
E Address
F City
G Province
H Postal Code
I.....FX Date with 2 columns under each date (one for cheque and one for cash)

When I applied your filter only the first row of data appeared. I knoe this
is wrong.

Any other thoughts?

"bj" wrote:

use a helper column with
=if(or(Cheque0,Cash0),1,""
filter by this column and the date column.

"MrSkoot99" wrote:

I have a worksheet to track tithing at my church. The data is in rows with
name, address, phine #, etc and the amounts for each week in columns (lone
each for cheque and cash).

I want to be able to select all those donating in the last 4 months.

"bj" wrote:

What is the problem with the filter?
What is the critera?
is it all in one column?

"MrSkoot99" wrote:

I want to select rows of data from a worksheet based on one cxriteria in
multiple rows. I cannot get the filter command to produce the correct result.

Help!!