Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
robertmharrison robertmharrison is offline

Default Why does macro change print range?

I am using Excel 2002 SP3 and have a spreadsheet with some columns I do not
want to print on the printout for my customers. If I manually select the
columns and hide them and then use Print all is fine ... but when I record
what I do in a macro the printout omits 4 columns prior to the 3 that I hide
and prints out a meaningless report. I have looked at the code and it appears
to hide the correct columns.

The only other thing I can think of is that I am using the 'Scale to fit one
page wide' to make the report fit ... the printout from the macro looks like
it could be at 100% scaling.

Help! what (if anything) am I doing wrong?

--
Rob Harrison