Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nancy C Nancy C is offline

Default Macro - relative end of data

Bob - that worked great! Thanks. Of course, I have another question! What
would be the code to find the last COLUMN of data? I tried to modify your
code, but the END statement is tripping me up (I think!). Thanks much. What
I'm trying to do is construct the actual last CELL of information.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

cLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row

you can then use that in a Range statements, like

Range("A" & cLAstRow)

or something similar

--

HTH

RP

"Nancy C" wrote in message
I want to create a macro that looks for the last ROW of data (which will
always vary) and allows me to copy and paste columns of real data between
spreadsheets. When I RECORD a macro to study the code, it always gives me

an
absolute cell reference. How can I modify that macro to point to the
relative end of data? Thanks!