Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Nancy C Nancy C is offline

Default Macro - relative end of data

Thanks for the speedy reply, Bob. I'll give it a try!

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

cLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row

you can then use that in a Range statements, like

Range("A" & cLAstRow)

or something similar

--

HTH

RP

"Nancy C" wrote in message
I want to create a macro that looks for the last ROW of data (which will
always vary) and allows me to copy and paste columns of real data between
spreadsheets. When I RECORD a macro to study the code, it always gives me

an
absolute cell reference. How can I modify that macro to point to the
relative end of data? Thanks!