Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken Valenti[_4_] Ken Valenti[_4_] is offline

Default How to tell if Excel is in Browser or Application

I have a website with a hyperlink to an Excel spreadsheet. Some computers
are setup so that Excel opens in a browser, others open in the Excel
application. I need to know if Excel is in a browser or not - since most of
my macros don't work in a browser.

Is there code to know if this? It has to work with Excel 97 through 2003.
I'm thinking if there is something that errors out when in a browser, I could
catch that error and know that way.

Any insight is appreciated.