Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Macro to copy sheet

With Activesheet
.Name = Format(.Range("B3"),"mmm dd")
End With

--

HTH

RP

"Chance224" wrote in message
Thanks works great! I want to have the sheet auto name to the date in

cell
B3 but I would like it to be in a different format. 3/10/2205 would be

March
10 for the tab name.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Hi Chance,

Here is some code

ActiveSheet.Move befo=Worksheets(1)
Range("A3").Value = Format(Date, "dd mmm yyyy")

--

HTH

RP

"Chance224" wrote in message
I need a macro that will copy an active sheet and put it in the front

of
the
workbook (1st Sheet). I would also like it to put the date in cell

A3.
Any
suggestions? I have one that copies a sheet and places it before a

specific
sheet but I'm unsure how to tell it to move it to the beginning.

Thanks,
Chance