Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
David Balkema David Balkema is offline

Default Button Help

Bob,

I have the code to add the new section to go to the last line, which is
the totals line for all the sections on the entire worksheet. From
there, it will go back up two rows and start inserting the new formating
for the section, which includes:

The Heading Row (where the detail / summary cell is located)
Two Generic Detail Rows
The Section Totals Row
One Blank Line

This provides a nice new, crisp section at the end of the sheet right
before the Page Totals line.

Therefore, I am trying to get, for example, Cell E25 added to the named
range DetSum.

Is there a way to do that? I've search for a way, but can't seem to
find any.

Thanks again for the help.

Dave