Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Luca[_5_] Luca[_5_] is offline

Default Linking a range in a class to a cell, with change notification

On Tue, 8 Mar 2005 19:13:03 -0800, gocush
/delete wrote:

I'm a little confused. A single cell as I understand it is a range. Why do
you need a class for this ?

hi,

actually the class must perform some actions on other objects in
response to a change of that cell value. that's why I am using a
class, moreover it should be possible to "link" different cells to
different actions to be triggered, that's why a class is a good
solution.

So the problem is let the class receive an event whenever a specific
cell value changes, I wondered to use a range and to link it in some
way to the cell value, but I cannot figure out how to raise a change
event to trigger the needed actions.

If you want to see it in another way: emulate the worksheet_change
event WITHOUT using modules, just classes.

Bye & tks
Luca