Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default sorting problem

Hi Norbert,
Upside down is self explanatory (reversed) 1,77,14 -- 14, 77, 1

Since the other solutons that separated at the slash and sorted
on two columns didn't answer your question either (or did they),
then I have no idea of show you want the data sorted and what
the "1" has to do with anything. In other words what is the data
shown supposed to look like once "sorted".
---
HTH,

"Orion" wrote in message
I do not understand what you mean with turning the list upside down.
It is not sorted yet.
Anyway, thanks for your help.