Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default Where are the temp excel files kept?

Excel is not like word. It does not keep tmp backups and allow for recovers.
I am afraid that gone is gone. You are about to start again... On the up side
you learned something today. You need to save your work regularly. We have
all been there...

If it helps I feel your pain. In fact I have felt it more than once. On the
up side I don't loose very much any more.

"April" wrote:

I was working on a sheet today when the power in the building shut down
causing my computer to go down. I was not saving as often as I should have
been and I have lost that file. Anyone got any ideas on how I can recover
that file?

Thanks!