Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
scrabtree23[_3_] scrabtree23[_3_] is offline

Default a loop formula that filters and prints?

I have a table of data in Sheet1. Column A:A lists employee's names. I have
a macro that will take the data in Sheet1 Column A:A and past it in Sheet2
Column A:A, it then sorts it in alpha order and filters it to unique values.

I need a looping formula that will go to Sheet2 Cell A1 and then filter the
data table in Sheet1 Column A:A by this value and then print. I then need
the code to loop to Sheet2 Cell A2 and do the same filter and print on Sheet1
etc. I need this to loop until the first empty cell.

Or, some other method that would work. Please help. Thanks in advance.