Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Debra Dalgleish Debra Dalgleish is offline

Default Link Second drop-down list to a Worksheet

That file isn't from my site, so I can't give any specific code
examples. How would you determine which sheet should be activated after
a country is selected?

Compnerd wrote:
I down loaded from the website www.contextures.com/xldataval02.html a zip
file called xld.dynamic_dropdowns_v1.2.xls. It had two drop list one for the
Continent and second for the Country on Combo Example sheet. Is there code
that when user click on the second list that it takes the user to a different
worksheet in the same workbook?
for example user choose
Africa then Benin it would go to sheet2 or
Europe then France it would go to sheet3
If there is code to work with file, can you gave a example.
Thanks

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List