Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Shorten Code for repeated function use

Seeing that the archived copy of the macro code is messed up on
Groups-beta-google.com I have the created a webpage for the macro.

TRANSLATE User Defined Function
"Simulate a mainframe type TRANSLATE function"
http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/translate.htm

I have also put in some comments relating to the mess created by
groups-beta-google back in Nov. and how it keeps getting worse. The
code structure appears okay if you look at the original text in google
groups or in the actual thread in your newsbrowser, but it messed up
for those that look at Google Groups.

---
David McRitchie, Microsoft MVP - Excel