Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Alan Glaister[_2_] Alan Glaister[_2_] is offline

Default Viewing a worksheet while a UserForm is active

I have a rather complex and large macro to automate the production of test
specifications in excel.

One of the comments that has come back from the early users is that they
cannot view the worksheets that are created by my macro or even open other
workbook for reference.

This is because the macro seems to block excel from doing anything other
than the task at hand. They have asked me to find a way to allow them to at
least open other excel spreadsheets while editing in my macro.

Is there anyway to do this?

Is there anyway to be able to view the worksheets (including navigating the
cells) while the macro remains active?