Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
david mcritchie david mcritchie is offline

Default Find Last Row or Empty Row in VBA

Hi Kahuna,

Sub GotoBottomOfCurrentColumn()
'Tom Ogilvy 2000-06-26
Cells(Rows.Count, ActiveCell.Column).End(xlUp).Select
End Sub

since you want the next row
Cells(Rows.Count,ActiveCell.Column).End(xlUp).offs et(1,0).Select
---
HTH,

"Kahuna" wrote in message ...
Hi Folks

I have a sheet that I generate and save using automation from Access, and it
works OK. Problem is I cant add to the previously made sheet. I need to be
able to find the last row with data in the sheet (for a specific column) or
the first empty row.

Any suggestion on the VBA method that is used to do this?

Cheers (TIA)

--
Kahuna