Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_4_] Don Guillett[_4_] is offline

Default new macro question

have a look in vba help index for find or findnext. A good example shown.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"Michael A" wrote in message
Ok, first of all, this community has been so great, and I wanted to thank

you
all. I have a new thing i need to do, and i was wanting to see if anyone

can
help me.

I need a macro that will look at the information on the current sheet, and
compare it to the information on the previous sheet and copy a value.
here is what i need

If any value on the current sheet in column A B and C matches anything on
the previous sheet in column A B and C (The line needs to have all 3

match),
then the macro would copy the value in the G column to the new page.

For example
Sheet 13
A B C G

Cat Dog Cat Not a Moose

then when the macro finds the same ABC on the new sheet, it fills in G for

me.

any help would be great.. Thanks!