Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JudithJubille JudithJubille is offline

Default On Close macro

You are all absolute stars!!!

Thank you so much.

Judith

-----Original Message-----
Hi Judith,

It's the damn NG wrap. The Boolean ) on a line all of

its own should be part
of the first line.

--

HTH

RP

"JudithJubilee"

wrote in message
Thank you all for your help. And ever confusing

exchange
lol :)

I have copied and pasted the BeforeSave VB and it is
showing red in the code window?

I'll calling on your expertise again!

Judith