Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
K Dales[_2_] K Dales[_2_] is offline

Default Definition of a statistical function (CQC) in Excel (maybe wit

Thanks for the feedback. Was curious since I was developing the code without
a good idea of what the output should be like for a given input. I have
enough of an engineering background to tell you are working with a
combination of vibrational modes, but that is about it (and my engineering
days were a long time ago...)

Hope it works out, or if not that at least you can debug the code.

"uriel78" wrote:

Well, I'm very impressed from your work...it is truly great and it seems to
work well...!!

:-)))

I've just finished to take a first look on the results that your function
gives back and they are consistent with the theory assumption (background of
CQC's function)
In addition, I think the results are very reasonable and they seems to be
according to values I could expect before running the function.

On next days I will surely work with your function by doing a very large
number of tests (I've got a ton of experimental data that could be processed
with this function) and I will surely taking care to report to you & other
people some results and relative comments

Many many thanks for now, see you back next days!!!