Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
LS Steakhouse LS Steakhouse is offline

Default Changing Cells

I am setting up a restaurant management inventory system, What I am having
trouble with is getting a set cell say A1 to take what I input into H1, the
trick is i order 4 times a month so I have it set up H1=week1, I1=week2 and
so on. What I want this to do is if I type in the price of 1dzn eggs in week
1 then it should show in A1, but the next week if I type 1 dzn eggs in week 2
then it should change A1 to reflect that price without me having to cut and
paste, also I want week 1 thru 4 to add or minus due to price increases and
then show me in a seperate cell what the difference has been all month. If
anyone can share some light on how I should do this I would be greatly
appreciative.
Thanks
Frank R
Morrison GM Lone Star Steakhouse PLease email your response to