Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
papou papou is offline

Default Drop-down list items are missing after reopen Workbook

Hi
Why is my list not saving?

Because it has been created programmatically.
If you want your list to keep its values without using VBA you will have to
place them in your workbook.
HTH
Cordially
Pascal

"Compnerd" a écrit dans le message de
news: ...
I am using Control Toolbox, choose the ComboBox, Double click into VB
screen,
type the following code:
Private Sub Form_Load()
Combo1.AddItem "Chardonnay"
Combo1.AddItem "Fum Blanc"
Combo1.AddItem "Gewrztraminer"
Combo1.AddItem "Zinfandel"
End Sub
Then click on run sub/user form, then exit out, it popluate the list, save
the Workbook and close it. Then open the same Workbook the the Combobox
has
the last item click, but the rest of my list is not showing. I can go
into
the VB and find it my list there, if I click on run it will populate the
list
again.

Why is my list not saving?