Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
No Name

Default Passing an array as argument for custom Function

When I do that, it seems to only pass the first item in
the array.
For example, lets say I have the following function and
procedu

Sub test()
Dim colors(1 To 10) As Integer

For i = 1 To 10
colors(i) = i + 10
Next i
zzz(colors)
End Sub

Function zzz(ParamArray myarr() As Variant)
Range("B1") = myarr(1)
End Function

When I use myarr(0) in the zzz function, it works fine,
but when I try to use myarr(1), I get a "Subscript out of
range" message.