Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default CommandButton, ControlTipText Need to display like word wrap

--

HTH

RP

"Jim at Eagle" wrote in message
Thanks Bob, I don't no where to place code. Looked for "ToolTipLabel" &
Create ToolTipLabel" in VB Help and MS indicates "can't find it"
Can you nuge me just a little bit more or maybe push me real hard in the
right direction.

"Bob Phillips" wrote:

Yes, just embed returns like so

CreateToolTipLabel CommandButton1, _
"This is a multiline" & vbCr & _
"example of a tooltip." & vbCr & _
"This is the 3rd line " & vbCr & _
"and this is a 4th."

--

HTH

RP

"Jim at Eagle" wrote in message
Providing basic instruction as ControlTipText would look much better

if
allowed to use several lines. Is this possible?
Thanks

--
Jim at Eagle