Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
JulieD JulieD is offline

Default Calculate Date

you're welcome and thanks for the feedback

"Jerome" wrote in message
Thank you Julie that worked.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi Jerome

nest it if an IF statement e.g.
=IF(B6<"",WORKDAY(B6,-35),"")
or whatever test you want to use

Cheers
JulieD

"Jerome" wrote in message
Pardon me - irrelavant should be relavant. Cells without relavant
data.

"Jerome" wrote:

Thanks JulieD,

When filling down the formula I receive "#VALUE!" or "#NUM!" on cells
without irrelavant data. How do I account for this? I tried writing
the
formula as =WORKDAY (B6,-35, " ") with no success.

"JulieD" wrote:

Hi

if you have the analysis toolpak installed (tools / addins /
analysis
toolpak) you can use the WORKDAY function
e.g.
=WORKDAY(A2,-35)

Cheers
JulieD

"Jerome" wrote in message
I am trying to create a formula that will take a specific date in a
cell
and
give the date 35 days prior. I am only concerned with Mon-Fri.
So,
if
the
date falls on a Saturday then give the Friday date. If the date
falls on
Sunday, then give the Monday date. I am not sure where to begin.
wrote
the following function of "= A2 - 32" Any help is greatly
appreciated.