Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Select cell with upper case letters

FVred,

Not a formula that I know of, but here is some VBA

Dim cLastRow As Long
Dim i As Long
Dim rng As Range

cLastRow = Cells(Rows.Count,"A").End(xlUp).Row
For i = 1 To cLastRow
If Cells(i,"A").Value = UCase(Cells(i,"A").Value) Then
If rng Is Nothing Then
Set rng = Cells(i,"A")
Else
Set rng = Union(rng,Cells(i,"A"))
Next i
If Not rng Is Nothing Then
rng.Select

HTH

RP

"Fred Smith" wrote in message
I need to clean up a file of imported data.

The rows that I want are where the text in the cell in Column A is in
uppercase. If there some formula in VBA which I can use to determine

whether
I have all uppercase letters in a cell?

--
Thanks,