Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
gocush[_29_] gocush[_29_] is offline

Default deleting rows programmatically

Can you differentiate a header row by, say text vs numeric
.... or
if the header in only in the first field (Column) while the data has multiple
fields (columns) ?

Does a header actually contain 10-11 rows or is it just wrapped text?

"David Bateman" wrote:

I import a large amount of data into excel unfortunately there are headers
or footers interspersed with the data. Sometimes the headers take up 10
rows
and sometimes it takes up 11. Would it be best to identify through the len
function which rows to delete? How would I programmatically remove them?