Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Dave[_53_] Dave[_53_] is offline

Default Button Help

I've thought and worked on this all day without a successful solution, so be
warned, I'm not very good at this.

First, I'm trying to make it where I can click on a cell and have the
following happen:
1. The cell value will change from Detailed or Summary, whichever is
opposite from when I click on it.
2. As the value changes, a varying amount of lines (depending on how
many details
are in each section) will either go hidden or unhide. Again,
whichever is opposite.

I'm trying to see if there is a way to get all that to happen without using
a Commandbutton if possible (which I couldn't get to work successfully
either).

I have already hidden Column A where I have a one letter code to describe
each line as a heading, detail, or totals line. I want only the detail rows
to hide.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.