Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Robin Hammond[_2_] Robin Hammond[_2_] is offline

Default Getting stored procedure result to excel

That looks like a "Could not find stored procedure" error.

First, please test this using my short demo proc rather than your long one.
Second, have you got the name of the proc absolutely right? If it's set up
under a different user account to the one you are running under, have you
fully qualified the proc name.

e.g.
mkarja.spTemp rather than just spTemp.

Third, make sure you have exec permission on the proc for the account you
are running under?

Robin Hammond
www.enhanceddatasystems.com

"mkarja" wrote in message
oups.com...
Damn, that SQL Delta is just what I would've wanted.
It's a shame that it's not a free software.
Some time at the end of last year I tried to search a software
like that, but I didn't find that one then.
Oh well, you can't win everytime.

----
mkarja