Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim Thomlinson[_3_] Jim Thomlinson[_3_] is offline

Default MACRO - copy rows based on value in column to another sheet

I'm with Ron... There is more than enough info in our two responses to
accomlish what you want. Ron's sight is great (lots of cool stuff there Ron,
I have sent lots of people to it for reference) and my code gives you a good
start.

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

See your other thread

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Mike" wrote in message ...
Thanks to everyone in advance for your help on this.

I need to copy all the rows on a sheet based on the value thats in the B
column, and i need to paste them into the sheet that coresponds to that value
(for example B10=RES/ i need to send this row to the "RES" sheet. Furthermore
i need it to paste it to the next available row, and not copy over ones that
are already there.. can anyone help with this please? Thank you!

ExcelBanter Database Error
Database Error Database error
The ExcelBanter database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.excelbanter.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.excelbanter.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.