Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
mac_see[_3_] mac_see[_3_] is offline

Default Merging files

I have a lot of .csv format files in a folder. Columns in each file are same
but not the rows.

I have another .xls file in the same folder with similar columns. I am
looking for a VBA which can copy all records from cm1FEB2005bhav.csv file
into my master.xls file in sheet1, then copy all records from
cm2FEB2005bhav.csv file into my master.xls file in sheet1 just below the
existing data and continue this till cm4MAR2005bhav.csv

If it is a saturday or sunday, the .csv files will not be present.

For example:
Files
cm5FEB2005bhav.csv
cm6FEB2005bhav.csv
will not be present as 5Feb and 6 Feb was saturday and sunday.

Maxi