Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Mo Mo is offline

Default numerical values for verticalalignment | colors

I'm working on an Access application that I must use late binding vs early
binding for. Unfortunately this means that I cannot use xlcentered, etc. I
must know the numerical values. For example for the horizontalalignment I'm
using 7 for centered. I want to center my verticalalignment as well. I've
tried 7 assuming it might be the same as for horizontal but it didn't work.
I have the same problem for changing the colour of the cells. I'd really
appreciate any help someone can give me with this. Any suggestions, books
etc. that spell out these values would also be a welcome bit of insight.
Thanks and have a great weekend!