Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Myrna Larson Myrna Larson is offline

Default Deleting rows if cell is blank

The following seems to work for me:

With Range("C12:C81").SpecialCells(xlBlanks)
.Offset(100,0).EntireRow.Delete
.EntireRow.Delete
End With

On Fri, 4 Mar 2005 18:57:26 -0000, "Darren Elsom"
wrote:

I need to delete 2 rows if a cell is blank.

At the moment I am using the following to delete the row which the blank
cell is situated in.

Range("C12:C81").SpecialCells(xlBlanks).EntireRow .Delete

This works fine. However, I also need to delete a second row relative to the
first row.

i.e. Cell C12 is blank
Row 12 is deleted
Row 112 is deleted

When deleting the first row (row 12) the second row to be deleted is now row
111.

This process is repeated through the range C12:C81. Obviously as more rows
are deleted, the relative row changes.

HELP - Any suggestions will be much appreciated.

Thanks in advance, Darren.