bigwheel

Go to www.openoffice.org and download a free copy. "Compatible with all other
major office suites, the product is free to download, use, and distribute."

"mdelmatt" wrote:

I downloaded an Excel form that I need to fill out. My computer does not have
Excel; but it has MS Works spreadsheet. When I go to open the downloaded form
with spreadsheet I get the following error message:

"This document is password-protected or encrypted. Open it in the
application that saved it, remove the password encryption, then save it
again. Then try to open it again in Works."

But I cannot OPEN it in Excel because I do not HAVE Excel. Isn't
"spreadsheet" supposed to be able to open Excel docs? Is there a way around
this?

Can you please help me open this important document?

Thanks.