Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ron Rosenfeld Ron Rosenfeld is offline

Default Conditional Formatting using VBA

On Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:41:01 -0800, JWCardington
wrote:

Ron,
Thank you very much for your last responce. It was exactly what I needed to
get me on the right track. I did have to hange my IF statement to look at
the precedents of B1:. At first I was having difficulty with it until I had
to include ALL precedent ranges that were invloved to create the final value
in B1. Below are the ranges I had to set in my If statement.

(I15:J24,N15:N24,O15:O25,H36:H140).

Once I did that it worked perfectly!

Again,
Thank you!!!!!!

You're welcome. Glad you got things working OK.
--ron