Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
jeremy nickels jeremy nickels is offline

Default If Font.ColorIndex = 5 then . . .

I have a column of data where some of the cells font color is blue and some
is black. I need a macro which looks to see if the font color is blue, then
put a certain text string in another column.

For example: if cell C45 Font.ColorIndex = 5, then put "Embedded" in cell
M45, if not then put "Loose" in cell M45. And so on all the way through the
data. My goal is to be able to filter column M for "Embeded" after I run the
macro.

Can anyone help?