Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Karaman Karaman is offline

Default Continuous conversion of data from rows to columns

I have roows of data looks that look like this:
Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Text2 Text2 Text2 Text2 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Text3 ......

I'm trying to convert the above to look like this:
Text1 Text1 Text1 Text1 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11
Text2 Text2 Text2 Text2 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8
9 10 11
Text3.....

I created a macro within Excel to arrange the Text1 data, but how can I
continue reading and arranging the next rows within the macro to repeat what
was done to the first one? I assume it's a Do Loop, but just need the code
to force it to read
Row2 and repeat the same process for an "n" number of rows. Thanks.