Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming

Default Toolbars

Where did you put those event procedures, in the sheet class and workbook
class modules, or a normal code module?

--

HTH

RP

"TK" wrote in message
Hi

I have a function in a module that creates a toolbar with VBA.
"ShowToolBar"
Also a function that deletes (set visual to False).
"HideToolBar"
Now for example:
Wb1 has the modual and then wb2 is opened but wb1 is still open
but inactive, I would like to delete the toolbar when wb2 opens.
When wb2 becomes inactive or whenever wb1 becomes active
again I would like to restore the toolbar.

I have called the function from Worksheet_Activate
WorkSheetDeactivate; Workbook_Open / Close all without
much happiness.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.