Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
anita anita is offline

Default Regular expressions in Excel?

Rowan,

Thank you so much for the code. I'm not familiar with some of the
syntax and so I am unable to make it work unless I put the currency
description in front of the currency amount. All of the comments that I
receive have the currency description following the currency amount.

I've been able to figure out the instr function, but not the second
nested one. I'm not sure why I'm coming up with the number that I come
up with.

Would you be able to help me understand that nested instr? I think that
this is what is tripping me up.

Again, thank you so much for the wonderful code!!

Anita