Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
George Lynch George Lynch is offline

Default Creating PDF Files from Multiple Worksheets Using VBA

I can't help but notice that there are a number of questions about this topic
but very few answers. What I need to know is this: is it possible to create
a PDF file for each print area on each worksheet in a workbook solely through
using VBA and without resorting to add-ins.

I work in an environment that is very secure and the use of individual
add-ins to resolve problems is discouraged. I need to know if there is VBA
code that will let me convert an existing print area on a worksheet into a
PDF file and use the sheetname as the name of the PDF file.

Thanks in advance for any help on this.

George