Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
CLR CLR is offline

Default Deleting multiple Chart Tabs/sheets

Hi All......

I am working on a program that creates 37 different Charts. Each gets
created as it's own sheet/tab. I never know how many will be created/deleted
during the course of a session. When the session is complete, I would like a
macro to delete all Chart Tab/sheets, regardless of their "Chart 22" or
"Chart 12" numbers which Excel assigns them....I would like it to delete all
existing Chart/tab between numbers 1 and 50 inclusive, but NOT non-chart
tabs/sheets. Recording the macro, just don't seem to get me there.......any
help would be much appreciated.

TIA
Vaya con Dios,
Chuck, CABGx3