Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
VanS[_2_] VanS[_2_] is offline

Default How to determine Office version

Rob,
Thanks for your reply.
However, as mentioned, I need to determine the version during the
installation via my Wise installer. That is why I was wondering if there were
a registry entry that reveals that. Else there is a method in the Installer I
can use to determine the file version of an Office exe.
Thanks, God bless
Van

"RWN" wrote:

"Application.Version"

--
Regards;
Rob
"VanS" wrote in message
Hello,
Does anyone know how to programmatically determine the version of Office
that is installed during an installation? That is, I will probably need to
check via a registry entry if possible. If not, if I had to check one of the
Office exe for version but registry is preferred. I couldn't find any MSDN
and KB articles on such. I am trying to determine where the Office templates
folder going by the version of Office.
Thanks, God bless
Van