Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ed Ed is offline

Default Paste in WinWord, problems with several processes

Why are you using
CreateObject("word.basic")
instead of
CreateObject("Word.Application")???

For that matter, if you are going to open and work with a specific Word doc,
then why not something like:

Dim WD As Object
Dim doc As Object
Dim dName As String
Set WD = CreateObject("Word.Application")
dName = "I:\PROTOKOL\" & yyyy & "\" & inv$ & b$ & "." & yy & iLOOP & ".doc"
Set doc = WD.Documents.Add dName
With doc
.EditPaste
.FileSave
.fileclose
End With

WD.Quit
Set doc = Nothing
Set WD = Nothing

(Note: pieced together from previous macros; not tested like this)
Ed

"lasse g" <lasse wrote in message
When using the following code, winword remain as an process in

task-manager.
That become a problem when I run the macro again and again. I had

hundereds
of processes running.
_____________________________________
Dim wdbasic As Object
Set wdbasic = CreateObject("word.basic")
With wdbasic
.FileOpen "I:\PROTOKOL\" & yyyy & "\" & inv$ & b$ & "." & yy &

iLOOP
& ".doc"
.EditPaste
.FileSave