Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Simon Shaw[_5_] Simon Shaw[_5_] is offline

Default CELL CHANGE EVENT

Hi Dan,

you can write a macro inside a sub for the sheet in question using:

....macro to run when there is a change....

End Sub

Note: this will run regardless of which cell changes, so you may want to run
a check against the cell that is changing to see if the macro should be run.

Simon

"Dan" wrote:

Hello. I'm trying to figure out how to run a function when data in a
particular cell changes. What's the change handler I would use for that?
Thanks.