Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Jim at Eagle Jim at Eagle is offline

Default while use enters text in textbox1 I want the textbox to auto compl

As a user enters a name in textbox on userform1, I want the textbox to
complete the entry upon finding a unique match in Vlookup table on sheet3. If
no match found then user can continue entry of name and address and after
selecting commandbutton1 the info is added to vlookup table and then sorted.
Exp: After entering "B" and then "o" the textbox will complete with "Bob the
the hat Corp" and complete the other textboxes with address, phone # and
such. Then user can select Comandbutton2 which places that client into
spreadsheet cells and exits userform1.
--
Jim at Eagle