Posted to microsoft.public.excel,microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Help - Controls Shift after print preview?

Koye

Controls move to the left of the worksheet in Microsoft Excel 2002

But Jim Rech recently posted this:

This article is now obsolete. Since the 10/12/2004 security patch
there is no need to get a hotfix (although this article does not directly
mention this fix, it's in there).

But Myrna Larson posted that it didn't work for her in all her workbooks.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:05:33 -0500, "Koye Li" wrote:

Hi,

I have an excel sheet with some standard controls such as buttons and combo
boxes on it using Excel 2002 SP3. The problem is that after I do a print
preview and closed the print preview window. There are page break dotted
lines displayed on the sheets and all the controls on on the second page get
shifted to the first page. I've check the lock property on the
controls(buttons, combo boxes etc) to True and that doesn't seem to work.

The strange thing is that on the problem does not exists on my windows XP
system but only happening on my Windows 2000 machine.

Any help would be much appreciated.