Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fariq Fariq is offline

Default Excel Addin written in C# issue

Ron

Thanks for taking time but this is not valid article in my case. I need
something in C#

Fariq

"Rob van Gelder" wrote:

If I recall, the LoadBehaviour has no effect for Automation Add-Ins.

This Microsoft KB article (written for VB6) gives you an idea of what goes
on:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/285337

"Fariq" wrote in message
I have developed an Addin for Excel using C#. I used the .NET wizard
"Extensibility Projects - Shared Addin" to create it.

I have LoadBehavior value set to 3 in the registry and added an entry for
the addin in Add-In Manager key under following path in registry
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\ Excel\Add-in Manager)
make it visible in Add-In manager Manager page in Excel (Tools-Add-Ins).

I am not able to disable the addin however when I uncheck the box in
add-in
manager. Any ideas how this can be achieved?

Fariq