Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Paul Martin Paul Martin is offline

Default UserForm TextBoxes (with ControlSource set) won't clear in one click

Hi all

I have a UserForm with various controls (textboxes, listbox,
checkboxes, etc) that I wish to clear with one button, and populate
with default values with another button.

This all works fine ONLY IF the textboxes do not have their
ControlSource property set. When the textbox have a ControlSource
property set, clicking a button will work for only one control at a
time. In other words, if there's 6 controls to either clear or
populate, it takes 6 clicks to work.

I've not been able to find any solution on the newsgroups, nor on
Microsoft's Knowledge Base. Does anyone else know of this issue, and
perhaps a solution? I'm using Excel XP but it's the same on Excel
2000.

Regards

Paul Martin
Melbourne, Australia