Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
galimi[_2_] galimi[_2_] is offline

Default Time

You can store that data on one of the hidden sheets in the XLA

http://HelpExcel.com

"tjh" wrote:

Hello,

Is it possible to store the Date and time that a command button was last
pushed or run. I would like a label box on a form to state the date and time
that the command button for that form was last run. I would also like this
information to save even after the computer has been turned off,and to
display the last time the command was run, maybe weeks later. Also, this
macro is stored in an Add-In, it is not assigned to any particular
spreadsheet.