Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Fariq Fariq is offline

Default Excel Addin written in C# issue

I have developed an Addin for Excel using C#. I used the .NET wizard
€śExtensibility Projects €“ Shared Addin€ť to create it.

I have LoadBehavior value set to 3 in the registry and added an entry for
the addin in Add-In Manager key under following path in registry
(HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\10.0\ Excel\Add-in Manager) to
make it visible in Add-In manager Manager page in Excel (Tools-Add-Ins).

I am not able to disable the addin however when I uncheck the box in add-in
manager. Any ideas how this can be achieved?

Fariq